Friday, April 8, 2011

Oldie but Goodie


While looking over the site, and deciding what graphics to add in order to break up some of the heavy text spots, I remembered an image I drew many years ago that would be perfect. So I ventured into the dungeon, cracked open the archives, blew off some dust, and pulled out this image of burning candles that I had drawn back in 2000? 2001? It was used on the introduction page for The Underground #6: Revelations (That's right, the original series), and I knew that with a little polish, it would fit in nicely.

I have to admit that I was a little concerned to see how an older image would hold up to the newer art posted on the site. And the truth of the matter is; It looks pretty cool! I had drawn this when I was really getting into my artistic groove, and after a fair hiatus, I can feel that I am now reaching that groove again. So, all in all, I consider it a pretty good match. I even used it as my Facebook profile picture! Why? Because I'm THAT geeky.

No comments:

 
Custom Search